Beeckosil Silicate Paint System
Uncoated Natural Stone Substrate
- Before application of the Beeck paint system, ensure that the substrates are clean, dry, firm, stable and free from efflorescent and separating substances.
- Carefully cover surfaces which are not to be treated- especially glass, ceramics, window sills, expansion joints, lacquer and anodic coatings – and protect the m from splashes.
- Additionally do not use in: wet conditions, if there is a risk of frost, on hot surfaces or in the blazing sun.
- Outdoor temperatures must be a minimum of +8˚C for application.
- Protect fresh coatings from the rain by hanging up scaffolding sheeting in front of the substrate being worked on.
- Allow for at least 12 hours drying time between coats.
- Provide and wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Always test the products on a small area before applying to entire surface.
Product Data Sheets:
Beeck Fungicide – PDS/TDS
Silane Primer – PDS/TDS
Beeck Fixative – PDS/TDS
Quartz Filler – PDS/TDS
Beeckosil Fine – PDS/TDS