About Intumescent Trunking Pillows - Envirograf Product 27
A compressible intumescent pillow 100mm long with retaining cord and lug. Meeting the 17th Edition IEE Regulations. The retaining cord and lug fit inside the trunking, so when the pillow is removed, the lid cannot be re-fitted without first refitting. The pillows will initially allow for 30% or less filling of cables and will then compress to allow for 50% cable fill, without overheating the cables. If trunking is more than 50% filled with cables then Intumescent Pads should be used.
- Provides up to 4 hours integrity
- For use when cold smoke as well as fire protection is required in steel or PVC trunking passing through walls, floors and ceilings
- Can be fitted with cord and 100mm retention tag to fix the pillows in place as a permanent solution
- Great for use around cables which are regularly adjusted
- Non-fibrous, dust-free materials are suitable for use in sterile areas or clean rooms
- Specifically designed to be used in trunking that is less than 50% full of cables