About Intumescent Door Stop With Fire and Smoke Protection
Designed to upgrade doors and replace existing wooden door stops, to give 30/60 minutes fire/smoke protection. Moulding available in brown or white (state colour when ordering). Can be used in new installations as a totally surface-mounted doorstop and smoke seal. Alternatively, the intumescent section can be routed into the door frame lining, with a rebate of 50mm x 3mm deep. Supplied as standard with a 5mm brush smoke seal. Other seals can be used (see Product Group 73). All seals give smoke and draught protection. Important 1-1mm of the brush or rubber seal is held within the holder. Brush with fin is always mm higher than regular brush. Make allowance for this when specifying.
Seals compatible with this door stop are:
- Seal A, Angled neoprene seal for single action doors sizes 6mm, 9mm.
- Seal B, brush seal, sizes 3mm, 5mm, 7mm 100mm.
- Seal S, straight neoprene seal for double action doors, sizes 5mm,7mm,9mm.
- Seal T, tubular neoprene for cushioning, sizes 6mm, 9mm.
- Seal V, 'v' shaped neoprene seal for single action doors, size 6mm.
Please specify the seal type and size when ordering.